If you want to honour Hyperhero, the savior of the
universe, the following recipe is recommended:
||starch flour (potato or rice flour)
- Cut the butter (from the refrigerator) into small pieces and
blend them with sugar, vanilla sugar and eggs. Beat until
- Stir in the sifted flour and starch flour. Beat well.
- Put the butter for about 5000 seconds in the refrigerator.
- Form Hyperhero figures.
- Place the figures on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 470 Kelvin until yellow-golden.
- Decorate with molten chocolate icing when still warm.